How do I place an order with Foamnasium?
You may place your order with Foamnasium in one of two ways:
1. Order Online:
While browsing Foamnasium, you may add any item to your shopping cart by simply clicking on the "Add To Cart" button. When you are finished shopping, click on the shopping cart icon in the top-right portion of your browsing window and simply follow the checkout instructions. After submitting your order, we will send you an e-mail to confirm your order.
You may place an order or contact us with any questions at (877) 465-5505 between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm (EST) Monday through Friday.
Will I be charged sale tax?
We are required by law to collect sales tax for merchandise shipped to Indiana. If tax exempt, you MUST fax or send a copy of your tax exempt certificate, issued by your state, for us to have on file. (Please note this is NOT the same as a federally issued Tax ID number.)
Our Customer Service Representatives are available from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (EST) Monday through Friday at our Toll Free # (877) 465-5505. Once the information is received we will record your account as tax exempt.
Our fax number is: (317) 375-0534.
Our mailing address is:
7213 W 200 N, Greenfield, Indiana 46140
How do I return product?
At Foamnasium we maintain the highest commitment to your complete satisfaction with our products and service. However, if you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days, subject to the following conditions.
- Damaged products must be reported within 10 days of receipt to receive a replacement product or credit to your account. Send us an email or call us at (877) 465-5505 for any returns. Returning any Foamnasium product will require prior approval by Foamnasium.
- Returns must be sent to Foamnasium within 30 days from the date you received them.
- The customer will be responsible to pay return shipping charges. If the Foamnasium product failure is covered under warranty, we will cover all ground shipping costs..
- Once we receive the item, undamaged and in new condition, the customer will be refunded the full product amount less a 15% re-stocking fee.
How do I clean my product?
To keep your Foamnasium product looking its best, clean your product's vinyl covering using the following cleaning techniques:
- For general purpose cleaning, use Fantastik (container must state it can be used on vinyl) or mild dish soap (such as Dawn or Ivory) and very warm water. Gently scrub with a small soft bristle brush.
- For dirt build-up, use Fantastik or mild dish soap. Let soak for approximately 10 minutes, and then gently scrub with a soft bristle brush.
What is your warranty?
We offer a 1-Year Limited Warranty on all Foamnasium Products
All foam cores will soften with normal use, and will conform to the shape of the user. This shall be considered normal wear, and shall not be considered a loss of resiliency or a material manufacturing defect. Similarly, Foamnasium’s vinyl covers will begin to wrinkle and stretch slightly due to normal use, and were not made to withstand excessive force with sharp or pointed objects. Failure to withstand such situations shall not be considered material defects.
Material manufacturer defects would include, but are not limited to, seam or zipper breakage,fraying, indentation force deflection loss above 35% of the specified grade, or decomposition of product. Listed defects are not valid if heavy soiling or abuse is evident.
Within one year of the date of purchase, Foamnasium will replace, free of charge, to the original retail purchaser only, the Foamnasium product that has material manufacturer defects, provided that the original retail purchaser returns the defective product to Foamnasium, Attn: Customer Service, 7213 W 200 N, Greenfield, IN 46140, along with original purchase receipt. Cost of freight from purchaser to Foamnasium to be paid by purchaser.